I want you to know that there is hope, and that change is possible.
The most important part of good therapy is finding a therapist who feels like a ‘good fit’. Someone who gets you. First and foremost I’m here to listen to you, so that I can understand your experiences, your struggles, and to provide a non-judgmental environment. From there, we will identify what’s working for you and what isn’t, and how you can utilize your strengths and values to live a life you can thrive in.
I enjoy working with people who are struggling with:
- Depression, low mood, feelings of ‘stuckness’
- Anxiety & chronic worry
- Disordered eating/Yo-Yo Dieting/Body image issues
- Low Confidence/Self-Esteem Issues
- Relationship Concerns
- & More…
I use a variety of therapeutic modalities in my work, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- TEAM-CBT (An advanced form of CBT created by David Burns, MD)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Self-Compassion, Mindfulness, & More…
Our work together will start with a comprehensive assessment, so that I can get to know you and fully understand your concerns and goals for treatment. Your treatment plan will be tailored to meet your specific needs and help you reach your specific goals.
*Please note that all therapy services are currently being done over video via a HIPAA-compliant video platform.
I look forward to working with you!